CAYSA Academy Festival, Nov 2018
We will once again finish the season with an Academy Festival at the CAYSA fields on November 3.
As usual, all teams should check in at the Meeting Hall at least 1 hour before their first game. We need player cards and players, so we can stamp players’ hands. Then referees will only need to see the stamped hand at each game. Expect the gates to open around 7:30am.
The recent rains have brought the fire ants up from their subterranean depths. Keep an eye out for them in the parking lots, fields, and spectator areas.
All adults in the technical areas of the fields (between fields, where spectators are not) need to have their KidSafe card prominently displayed at all times.
The schedule is available here.
- Please park only in areas marked on the map and not on any area ever used as a soccer field, as the irrigation system is easily damaged by vehicles driving on it. The front 3 lots are painted for use.
- No pets are allowed at our facility; please enjoy them at home.
- Food and drinks will be available on site. Those will be where the corners of fields 2, 3, and 5 meet.
- Players will need to check in at the Meeting Hall with their player ID card to get their hand stamped one hour before their first game.
- Restrooms will be in the front parking lot in the corner where fields 1, 2, and 5 meet and near the back corner of the central parking lot where fields 3 and 4 meet. There will be a couple more in the parking area near the Meeting Hall. See the Google map of the field layout.
- Please have coaches & players in the area between fields with parents & other fans sitting on the outside edges (eg. on field 1, coaches and players are between 1A and 1B, with spectators on the outside).